Sunday, September 9, 2007

My First Post

I registered for this blog a while back and never used it. This week I have been reading some blogs and decided that this was something that I would enjoy so I started playing around with a couple of different blog sites to see which one was the easiest for me to use and I really like blogger.com.

I am sure I will blog about a combination of things that make up our lives. We have 4 boys and homeschool so that is a major role in our lives. My husband is a pastor and I love being a pastor's wife. So the local church is something else I will write about.

I love different crafts, some things I currently do are scrapbooking and crocheting. I want to learn to sew, quilt and knit but haven't had the time yet to do so. I love to read (see the list of books that I am currently working on)! I am currently involved in a Ladies Bible study and when we finish our current book (Conversation Peace) I will lead the next study (Love and Respect).

No comments: