Sunday, February 17, 2008

Gratitude Journal

I missed my blessing post yesterday. We had a busy day and I didn't get on the computer.

Today I am thankful for our church. I missed services again this morning. Joshua is running a fever. He says his throat hurts but it really doesn't seem to be slowing him down much. He is a little grouchier than normal. But the reason I am thankful is this I have missed a lot of church already this year. I have been sick and the boys have been sick so I have had to stay home with them. I know that this wouldn't be acceptable in some churches. I know that there are places where I would have felt obligated to medicate my children and go to church whether it was the best thing for them or not. I called friends and they came and picked up Graham and Eli. Tim spoke at the military academy this morning for their chapel services so he couldn't take the boys. I am just so thankful that we have a community of believers that support us and love us. It makes me incredibly happy.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Robin, Hoping your boys (and you!) are all feeling well again very soon.

RobinDiane said...

Robin, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. My Addie is much better today. thanks goodness. I hope your family is doing better! -robindiane