Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Some of these things don't belong here...

Everyone sing with me...

One of these things is not like the others,
One of these things just doesn't belong,
Can you tell which thing is not like the others
By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?
Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?
If you guessed this one is not like the others,
Then you're absolutely...right!

So as I was cleaning up today, I kept finding items in different rooms of the house that obviously didn't belong. So I thought I would host a little contest. Here are four sets of pictures that are of items that I found in various rooms in our house. Let me have your best guess of which rooms I found them in and this weekend I will choose the winner and send you a little suprise (I don't know what but it will be cute, fun or useful).





This is a hot spot in my house, so here is the before photo...



and after...

3 comments:

Carpool Queen said...

The first looks like a Lego Helmet. I'm betting it was in the laundry room.

Carpool Queen said...

I'm having to go back in between comments because i have a poor visual memory.

The Dallas Cowboy mini-football helmet? Did you find it in your makeup drawer?

And the dirty socks? In the fireplace. That's the first place I look in my house.

Robin said...

Actually the helment is a full size one (well kid sized).

AND those aren't dirty socks, that is Will's pj top that I put on him and he takes off at bedtime. LOL